Monday 4 February 2013

Out Of Sudden

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Ehem ehem. Lately ni wana asyik update blog jekan? Huh. Time tgh rajin even not FREE. Homework SETINGGI GUNUNG, SELUAS LAUTAN, tapi wana 'rajin sangat' nak buat :p Today, out of sudden wana nak share bout my life. Well, some people said that i am arrogant, not friendly, annoying. YES,  i admit it. But only to some people. I am annoying to person that always HURT me, offended me. kehkeh but seriously, once you know me, you may be in love with me. Hahaaa bukan 'love' yang 'love' tu. This is we called 'sayang' or 'kenal'. In my life, i love no one except Allah swt, Rasulullah saw, Parents and siblings. Without them, who am I. Tiada nilai di muka bumi ini. ASTAGHFIRULLAH, i need ALLAH mostly in my life. I feel nothing without the presence of HIM because i knew, HE will never go from me and will ever exist in this WORLD. masha allah. 

No comments: