Friday 1 February 2013

I'M BACK.. WITH 2013'S NEW LIFE.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HOLLA!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN A YEAR I DIDNT UPDATE THIS BERHABUK BLOG KAN? haha 'year' ya ? yeah, it was 2012. Now it is 2013. HUH, time running fast. I havent share my PMR's result yet right ? HAA alhamdulillah i got 7As and it is more than i need. Thank ALLAH for gave me a result i dont even expected. HAHA. Only 1 more to go but like what i said."MORE THAN I NEED" I have moved to KUALA SELANGOR from RANAU SABAH. SERIOUSLY only GOD knows how much i miss SABAH and the people.. And the school. SMK DATU PADUKA MAT SALLEH. I've learnt everything there. THANKS TO ALL THE TEACHERS THAT'D NEVER FED UP WITH THIS KEBUDAKAN GIRL. Thanks to my ex class teacher : Ustazah Saljineh Binti Bobby. MY SUPER DUPER PRETTIEST TEACHER EVER IN THE UNIVERSE AND THE MOST CUTEST AND NOBODY COULD COMPETE HER. Thanks USTAZAH. I love u. AND all cikgu yg sporting especially CIKGU HAMDAN HARUN yang sentiasa beri tunjuk ajar kepada saya. Terima kasih cikgu. SAYA DAPAT A BM. Hahaaaa. CANT STOP TYPE-ING sebab i think mmg lama kan tk update ? wkwk SO i am school at SMK SERI TANJUNG KUALA SELANGOR right now in 4Efisyen. The class teacher is Puan Ramlah and got many friendly new friends. HMMM i think it is enough. PITY u guys kena baca banyak. THE BLOG is made to share about MYSELF. ONLY myself and people surrounding me and whats happening on me. AND bla bla bla. So i wanna share my new photos yg BARU je tadi or today tangkap :p psst: I AM FINE HERE

#blog dah lain eh? DEYYYYYYYYYY bikin susah sy sja-..-

lalalala. BYE peeps :*

2 comments:

osma said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Good day,
We are reputable in giving out various types of loans for 3% interest rate interested
individuals should contact us today to get your various types of loans
which are,
Auto loans
debt consolidation,
personal loans
business loans
Aguculture
educational loan and more

Contact us today to obtain your loan via Email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
Whats App no +918448148272

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………
Passport or any ID card
indiabulls247@gmail.com
Whats App no +918448148272